- Went through the dreadful FYP (but with really awesome group mates) and graduated with a Diploma in Optometry
- Went on a weekend getaway to Kukup and a graduation trip to Bangkok with some of my fellow DOPT peeps
- Got a job and started giving my parents allowances.
- Turned 21, and had a awesome surprise birthday party planned by the sweetest boy ever along with my awesome friends. ♥
- The year that I got the most gadgets – Macbook Pro (a surprise birthday gift from Baby), LX-3, LX-3 fisheye lenses, Blackberry Bold 9700, iPod Touch
- Travelled on my own for the first time for the biggest trip in my life – a month long holiday in the states
- Realised that Singapore is probably the place I want to be in, and all other places are just good for holidays.
- Bought my first designer item – Prada Wallet
- Stopped taking a single cent from my parents ever since I graduated. Meaning that I’ve fully funded all of the above spendings by myself! (Achieved a very huge sense of independence and achievement)
- Probably the year that I spent the most money in too. /:
- Thankful for the awesome friendships I have. People who stood by me and went through everything with me, and held me close/through all the unhappy times.
- Made some friends, lost some.
- Still with the same amazing boy since 2006
But hey, Happy New Year!
It’s a brand new year and I have no idea what’s installed for me this coming year. A little worried about what might be coming, but I am going to handle them in whatever grace and patience I can if possible. So much personal achievements I want to achieve by the end of the year – mainly career related, character development, emotional and physical well-being – but I shall keep them all to myself as a constant gentle reminder.
I hope everyone of you will have a great year ahead. With the ones you love, with the ones who deserves your love. (: