Haven’t really been updating on how or what I’ve been up to lately, although most of my time is revolving around work, so I’m just going to do a really quick update in point form before I get too lazy and decide never to talk about them! (:
1. I guess I’m actually doing quite fine in my new working environment. Rather huge responsibilities, but I must say I enjoy my work despite the long working hours and being often misunderstood and looked upon as just-another-sales-person. Oh well, guess I can say all’s good! :D
2.Quite a few of my friends actually came down to visit me, or meet up with me for lunch/dinner! :D Estella, Eng Heng, Karen Ting, Matt, Samantha Ting, Stacey, Yuli, just to name a few! (:
3. I’m going to catch Iron Man 2 for free in early May, how exciting! :D It’s a free movie sponsored by Ciba Vision for Optometrists working in Optical 88. Look at how the things that contact lens companies do to bribe us to sell their products! q:
4. I’m starting to bring packed food from home for lunch every day. There are even some random days I will cook up something simple for myself! (: Love having an apple and a bottle of yakult for breakfast too! (:
5. Brought my Mom out to shop on my off day! :D I love some alone bonding time with my Mom just like this. (: After which, Soulmate came over joined us after that and we had Sun with Moon for dinner! :D Recommended Stacey to try my favourite collagen soup and she loved it! :D
6. Met up with Optique Zone’s ladies after work at Timbre one day.
7. Very funny and random convos with Jon.
K: Dear I don’t want to work anymore *hinting to him to feed me for the rest my life*
J: YOU BETTER GO AND WORK!!! *awhile later* Eh dear, why not I be your xiao bai lian? You have to pay for all of my expenses when we go out, then you have to pay me extra $50 to spend the day with you.
K: -.-” I want to kill you now.
K: Dear, I’ve already planned for you what you want for your 21st birthday already.
J: Woah, don’t stress me like that leh. (since he’s probably having some weird plans)
K: I booked the Macdonalds at Boon Keng. Kid’s birthday party!
J: Phew, I don’t feel that stress anymore. Mine’s just slightly worse than your plan.
Just when I always think I’m going to shock him with his life, he always have a way to counter me. But here’s one from me to him! (Y)
K: Dear, can you faster start working?
J: Why leh?
K: I am planning to retire by the age of 25! :D
J: GOOO ANDDDD DIEEEE!
K: HEEEEHEEEE! :D